Wow, I've been lazy. It's been a week now, but I suppose that's expected when my computer is broken. As of Friday I finally got new parts and it's up and running. Though, it is running a bit warm. I can't put the side of the case back on unless I want the processor to melt. I'm trying to figure out how to fix that right now. It may be a while before it's back to 100%.

OK so back to about a week ago. The presentation to the LGBT went wonderfully. Everyone seemed to really enjoy what I had to say and asked a lot of questions. Overall, it was a good time. We had a lot of laughs. Afterwards we all went to the local Perkins for food. It was a big long table of around 15 of us. We were there until midnight. It was then that I really started bonding with more people in the group. As a direct result of that, I hung out with some of them on a non-LGBT night too. That was fun as well.

As far as the girl that I gave my number to goes, she didn't show. She told me she was going to be there and bring some of her friends along, but she didn't. Everytime someone walked into the meeting that night, I turned to look to see if it was her. Apparently she's not really all that interested I guess. After that night though, I learned that she's not really all that quality of a person anyway. She looks at lesbianism as a novelty. Some of the people there question whether she even is gay at all. So I'm thinking she's not worth the trouble. I'll still do the speaking thing she asked me to. That's totally cool. I'm actually excited about it, but no thanks on the relationship.

Wednesday morning, one of the people from the LGBT...the only one I don't like...came and sat down at my table where I was studying and eating my breakfast. She then proceeded to comment on my presentation in a very confusing manner. I really wasn't exactly sure what she was trying to say to me, but I was sure she wasn't at all positive. She basically attacked me with her close mindedness. I felt like I was being attacked by a Christian, even though she wasn't. It was very annoying to say the least. I was happy when a really cool friend of mine came over and sat down too, then proceeded to take over the conversation. She knew I wasn't so happy about bitchy lady. I told several members of the LGBT what happened, and now they all don't like her either. Not that they liked her before or anything. It's just more official now. It's good to know I have people backing me up on things like this.

The one thing I noticed about having no computer, I got lots of sleep. It was very nice. I felt very prepared for my days and well rested. That stupid computer of mine wasn't there to keep me awake. I'll need to find a way to work around that problem of it keeping me up somehow. I ended up having to spent about $150 thus far to fix it. I think I'll need to spend a little more though. I'm not sure what yet.

This weekend was interesting. For once I went out and had fun on a Saturday night. Unfortunately I stayed up way too late talking with those friends though. I didn't get to sleep until 7:00 am on Sunday morning. I slept until 3:30 and because of it, got no sleep practically last night. I went to bed at 3:00 wide awake. It took a while to fall asleep. I think I got around 2 hours. I don't feel all that bad though. I guess I'm not complaining that much. Well, I think I better get back to work though. I've been writing this the whole time I've been at my job for the past two hours. I love getting paid for doing whatever. I'll write soon. Bye.